- 600D polyester outer is breathable, PU-coated and waterproof
- Fully lined with 210D 55gsm polyester taffeta lining
- Quick-release buckle front with snaps in casted zinc with adjustable straps with riveted holes
- High tensile strength adjustable polypropylene surcingles
- Stainless steel surcingle hardware and leg strap D’s
- Removable and adjustable nylon leg straps and removable plastic-coated tail cord
- Gusseted shoulder with reflective Equinavia logo inside and rubber reinforcement at top
- Standard tail flap
- Premium fleece at withers
- Neck cover sold separately
Our Norse Lightweight Turnout Blanket, with 100 grams of poly fiber fill, is lightweight yet waterproof and breathable. 600 denier outer is a good choice to keep your horse dry and warm for mild mornings, or as evening start to get cooler in the barn. The reflective Equinavia logo inside the extended shoulder gusset helps with visibility when turning in at night. The full smooth polyester taffeta lining protects the coat from rubs. Adjustable quick release snap front has hook and loop closure to ensure it stays gap-free. A tail flap completes the head-to-tail protection. The Norse Turnout Sheet has our shoulder attachment system designed for use the Norse Neck Cover, sold separately, should you wish to add a bit more coverage.
A 3-year warranty shows our commitment to the durability of our Norse turnouts. High tensile strength fray-proof adjustable surcingles have stainless steel hardware as do the adjustable and removable leg straps. An easy-care removable tail cord can be hosed off to extend its life. Riveted holes on buckle straps increase their life as well.
We know that two horses that wear the same size in a turnout can still be very different. This is why we’ve designed our Norse Lightweight Turnout Blanket with a generously cut shoulder and an extended shoulder gusset so he can graze, play or lay down comfortably. 600 denier outer is lightweight, flexible and non-restrictive. Fleece padding at the withers and adjustable, removable leg straps with 3-inch elastic inserts add to the comfort. The front closure can also be adjusted to achieve the best fit for your horse. Set the buckles once, then use the snaps for easy on-and-off, even with gloves on!