- 1200D polyester outer is breathable, PU-coated and waterproof
- Fully lined with 210D 55gsm polyester taffeta lining
- Quick-release buckle front with snaps in casted zinc with adjustable straps with riveted holes
- High tensile strength adjustable polypropylene surcingles
- Polypropylene binding with high visibility reflective stitch overlay
- Stainless steel surcingle hardware and leg strap D’s
- Removable and adjustable nylon leg straps and removable plastic-coated tail cord
- Gusseted shoulder with reflective Equinavia logo inside and rubber reinforcement at top
- Extended tail flap and premium fleece at withers
With 300 grams of poly fill inside, the Arktis Extended Neck Heavyweight Turnout Blanket is the best choice for the coldest days of winter. The tough, waterproof and breathable 1200 denier polyester outer fabric is fully lined with a coat-friendly smooth poly taffeta lining. Like a winter scarf, the extended neck design goes over the withers and partially up the neck blocking wind and providing extra coverage. An extra-large gusseted tail flap and the extended drop length add further protection against cold wind and snow.
1200 denier ripstop polyester, long-lasting seat belt quality polypropylene surcingles with stainless steel hardware and a heavy-duty polypropylene binding combine to give you peace of mind that your Arktis Extended Neck Turnout Blanket will stand up to what winter has in store. Additionally, a rubber reinforcement at the top of the shoulder gusset adds an extra level of strength at a pressure point. The removable tail cord is covered in plastic for easy-care cleaning and extended life. And finally, our Arktis Extended Neck Heavyweight Turnout Blanket is covered by our 3-year warranty.
We’ve made our Arktis Extended Neck Lightweight Turnout Blanket with your horse’s comfort in mind. We know that just because two horses wear the same sized blanket doesn’t mean the rest of their bodies will be the same. We’ve added a lot of features to our Arktis Turnout blankets to accommodate your horse’s unique shape. Our pattern allows more room at the point of the shoulder and an extra-large gusseted shoulder allows your horse to move and play freely and comfortably. The front closure, surcingles and leg straps with elastic inserts are all adjustable. The quick release buckle and snap front closure can be customized up to four inches. Set it once and then use the quick snaps which are easy to use, even with gloves, ensuring your comfort too.
If you are using our Arktis Heavyweight Extended Neck Turnout Blanket, the daylight hours are probably short. Thanks to high visibility details like reflective stitching on the binding, large reflective stripes on the tail flap, and reflective Equinavia horse head logos inside the shoulder gusset, you’ll see your horse in the pastures and other will see him too as you lead him from place to place.