Add a touch of elegance to your tack with this beautiful Circle Y Blooming Wild Breast Collar. Hand-tooled floral tooling and a vintage finish make this piece stand out, while the brown iron hardware ensures long-lasting wear.
• Stylish riders looking for a classy new breast collar
• Riders who need a breast collar to help keep the saddle from slipping
• Pairing with vintage, chocolate, or lite, regular/medium, and heavy oil saddles.
WHY YOU’LL LOVE IT:
• Gorgeous vintage leather shows off the intricate floral tooling
• Beautiful vintage leather that’ll go with any other pieces of tack.
• Vintage leather looks great on any coat color
• The breast collar has matching headstalls, spur straps, and a matching wither strap!
• You want your breast collar to lay flat across the horse’s chest.
• The breast collar should be snug but comfortable. As a rule of thumb, ensure you can get your hand between the breast collar and run it freely at all points but have no slack.
• Make sure the breast collar is below the horse’s throat to avoid cutting the horse’s wind off.
• Not ideal for ropers, we recommend a wider, heavy-duty breast collar
• Store indoors or in a tack room to ensure longevity and suppleness.
• 90 Day craftsmanship warranty
• If at any point your breast collar is showing damage within the 90 Day craftsmanship warranty, call our customer service team to receive a prompt repair.
• Use leather cleaner & conditioner to prolong life and prevent mold and mildew. Test in a small area first, cleaners and conditioners can alter leather color.